At The LaunchPad Agency, we believe the foundation of a good PR strategy starts with understanding how your company and its products or services fit into the marketplace. We dig deep by looking at existing coverage about your organization, as well as what your competitors have achieved, in order to gain deep insights into your target audiences.
We then leverage our solid PR experience to craft relevant messaging to tell your story in more immediate and relevant ways. Our goal is to secure coverage by the media and drive engagement with those you wish to connect with. We are focused on what public relations is really about – thought leadership, credibility, relationships, authenticity, facts, storytelling and preparedness – the things that will never change about PR.
Because we have solid relationships with top media in a number of industries, we have secured coverage for our clients in a vast array of outlets such as Mashable, TechCrunch, IGN.com, Polygon.com, VentureBeat, Businessweek, Yahoo! Tech, Forbes, Re/Code, WIRED, The Verge, The New York Times, WSJ, LA Times, The Huffington Post and many more of the world’s leading outlets.
Our public relations services include:
- Development and implementation of complete communication strategies
- Formulation of key messaging for press materials and storyline development
- Research and compile highly targeted media lists
- Creation of online press kits
- Media relations (story/trend pitching, reviews campaigns, etc.)
- Product and Company launches
- Thought leadership programs (opinion pieces, speaking opportunities, etc.)
- Media Training
- Trade show and conference support
- Media tour development and execution